Monday, February 28, 2011

since I can not change a name through

"Back luang, queen, little girl doesn't want to get married." I this knelt mbt staka sandals frightened many people, right, maybe I was this phonate surprised many people, including YuEr around.




"Ginger, you, you, you" YuEr has scared speechless.




"Originally the prime minister's daughter will talk, but why rumours that a mute!" Queen a face of surprise.




"Back luang, queen, miss because a bad illness, restored language functions, little also yesterday just found out."




"Oh! You don't really want to marry 3 prince, that I already adult emperor sun there are four not get married, you would like to marry them one!"




"Back to the queen mother, the young talent, emotional intelligence than elder sister, unworthy to marry prince, little girl just want a simple life." I just out how Ken more into the lion's den!




"You mean, my grandson don't deserve you. That eq is what?"




"I mean, I which place than elder sister, cannot and prince matching."




On the sidelines of the second prince unexpectedly to laugh, "the queen mother, you so like huo home daughter? Want to let your grandchildren marry them."




"Huo prime minister teach out daughter, what could be average woman!"




"If I choose a luang must, I want to ask, is there a man named happeneth prince?"




"Wow! You don't want to marry huang elder brother!" This second prince sick ah, unexpectedly laugh gush!




"If there is, that I want to marry SiTuMingZhe." I don't know that I did have bit of adventure, but this was like I can find LiuMingZhe only way, he is bound.




"Are you sure?" Luang and queen also asked.




"That I want to see him. Then remarry."




"Bearer, to please big prince."




"Ginger, you'll regret it." As for! YuEr eye unexpectedly weep.




I had a sudden fall into ice water feeling, difficult to LiuMingZhe crossing into a fool anywhere.




Is really LiuMingZhe oh! The ZhangShuai have excessive of face, I wonder why suddenly feel so kind. "LiuMingZhe, is that you? I am HuoYaJun, are you okay! I finally found you." I also make short so much. Suddenly flapping up,not all the people were I was scared, including LiuMingZhe. "You are very good right, found you very well." Me malicious squeezed his face.




"Crazy!" He hates handful of will I shoved.




"See, empress dowager."




"Warriors, how could you do this to you to came to his wife."




Was not wrong words, I see LiuMingZhe fright the eyes, "I will not marry anyone, I hate women."




"Free, you forget what you promised me? As long as have a woman willing Ken marry, you will marry, it's your mouth has told me that. I'll let the emperor gave marriage."




"The queen!" LiuMingZhe, become overdo to dislike of looking at me, "who is she?"




"Prime minister adult's daughter HuoYaJun."




"The mute?"




"That is rumored she not mute and a beauty, I think you father emperor also won't think she don't deserve you."




He step by step to come to my side, with bold tone say, "would you really want to marry me?"




"Marry to you again, how would you put me to eat!"




"You hard to don't know, I hate woman?"




"So what, I hate men!"




"Hum, good! Since you must marry, what can I do. As long as you don't regret."




"I most regret is on your car, when he came to the coolness wonderful place."




"Crazy, don't know what you said." He turned his head to, unexpectedly a face of good mood, "then let father emperor gave marriage! I want to marry her as soon as possible! So, dynasty people never said SiTuMingZhe have cut sleeve of addictive!"




Cut cut sleeve, no! He unexpectedly across a homosexual. Then did I see system everybody see me expression, unexpectedly is sympathy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home