Friday, February 25, 2011

Silly leng stand along while and just

"Ha ha, what also said the lunar year money ah. That money is for your wedding. Really, Great Wall red envelopes, if not met you, I don't know whether there is a life alive, now with my life than rise, the nt $50,000, simply isn't something. You must treat it well floret, I would certainly go see your, certain" my tears, Five said matter-of-factly.



"Mom..." Wake up, a baby may see my tears, skid climbed up, kneeling in front of me softly call way.



"Ha ha... baby, you wake up just, hurry up with uncle said worship a early". I wipe tears on the face, a mobile phone gave her baby, jolly, said.



Hang the Great Wall telephone, I just looked at the time, found that less than morning at 7 o 'clock, too sleepy, holding the baby enron continue to fall asleep.



"Ding-dong, tinkling" dream came enduring the doorbell, days, sleep and then how unsettled? And even dream all someone to travel, turned over, continue to fall asleep.



"Ding-dong, tinkling", suddenly skid sat up, not dreaming, is really someone is ringing ah.



Trotted across to doorkeeper. The door opens instant, a lot of people are crazy screaming squeeze in.



"Ha ha, happy New Year" to "happy New Year" to "happy New Year", I haven't reaction to come over and what is the row,The crowded into the door of that group of people, a fear fell after like, open with my best regards.


"Dizzy, early in the morning, and I thought bandits into home?" I said with a laugh.



"Ha ha, not yet! Have you two reconciled to spend the New Year sleep to fast 10 o 'clock still not get up?" Colleagues jun happy loudly said.



"Wow, 10 o 'clock?" a see time, dizzy, the lunar New Year has passed along while ah.



"How did you know I live this ah" I suddenly surprised asked.



"Ha ha, za leadership is still in back, you closed the door ah" spring said with a laugh.



I ran past the door, my lovely old leadership holding a pack of something, are going to knock at the door.



"What ah" leadership just entered a door, everyone was curious GuoZa tightly around that the big pack of objects rob to want to see.



"Ha ha. Want to see?" The old leader of the lymph intentionally suspense slid back.



"Don't let us help you move? Sure what baby" spring said with a laugh.



"Mom..." Don't know when, mbt staka sandals baby himself up and stood by the door, looking at a lot of uncle aunt, a little overwhelmed call.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home